You are asked to follow these guidelines when submitting an abstract for oral or poster presentation:
- Abstracts should be no longer than one A4 page in portrait layout
- The title of the abstract should be as concise as possible and should appear in bold, and centred
- Co-authors and affiliations below the title in italics. The name of the presenting author should be marked with an asterisk (*)
- Main body of text to be justify
- Font Times New Roman 12 pt – Single spacing throughout
- References should be listed at the end of the text (please, see below)
- The use of
You ought to be happy to be aware that there’s economical, cheap writing assistance available and you’re just a click away from it. As an example it’s possible to ask that a writer living on the reverse side. Some papers may also include a thesis statement that is written as the introduction part’s previous sentence. When you pay to get a thesis writing service you are receiving the help that is very best that money can purchase and searching for that service essay writing on the world wide web is the perfect spot. The dissertation services make sure your thesis paper won’t be pushed to the wayside. So place your buy, give us your instructions, and wait some time until the job is finished. Essay writing support will not ever blackmail you. You have to look at our dissertation writing testimonials to observe the statement’s fact. In that regard an dissertation writing service can turn into your light in the conclusion of the tunnel.
figures, graphs and schemes is recommended where this aids the understanding of the text
- Abstracts should be sent as an MS Word email attachment to (contact details) with the subject line lingerie redube‘ ESSC CONFERENCE NAME abstract’
- Please include your full address and contact details of the main author and the presenting author in the email and indicate whether you are submitting an oral or a poster presentation
Listed in alphabetic order. The correct format for references is the following:
- Article: author(s), year, title, journal (in italics), volume and issue number, inclusive pages
Amelin, Y. (2004). Sm–Nd systematics of zircon. Chemical Geology 211, 375-387.
Cawood, P.A., Buchan, C. (2007). Linking accretionary orogenesis with supercontinent assembly. Earth Science Reviews 82, 217-256.
- Book: author (s), year, title (in Italics), publisher, whole pages
Jaeger, J. C., Cook, N.G.W., Zimmerman, R.W. (2007). Fundamentals of rock mechanics. Fourth edition. Blackwell Publishing, 475p.
- Book chapter: author (s), year, Chapter title, in: Editor(s), Book Title (in Italics), publisher, pages
Chi, L., Röthig, C. (2000). Scanning probe microscopy of nanoclusters, in: Wang, Z.L. (Ed.), Characterization of nanophase materials. Wiley-VCH, pp. 133-163.