At the conference the computers will be PC´s. Presentations should be in videosxxx ret tube Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) otherwise we recommend exporting your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format or as pdf file. The accepted file formats are: *.ppt, *.pptx,*.pps, *.ppsx and *.pdf. If your presentation contains videos, please use mp4 encoding with H.264 video and AAC audio, *.mpg, *.avi or *.wmv. In every cases (using video) please check its functionality well in advance of your presentation, and if you run in to problems we will try to help you.
Poster Size and Layout
Each poster will have its individual poster board with usable area of 1100 x 750 mm.
This is a portrait/vertical format. Poster materials may not extend outside the assigned board.
Poster Mounting, Presentation, and Removal Schedule
Authors must put up and take down their posters according to the schedule for poster sesions. All poster will be put up on 15 of June 2016.
Authors must be present at their boards for the duration of their scheduled presentation time. Posters should remain on the boards for all days.
According to the Conference Program, the schedule of the poster presentation is:
Thursday, June 16, 15.00 – 17.00
- Session 01 – Desertification and food security
- Session 02 – Organic soils, protection and conservation
- Session 03 – Management of soil function: monitoring and remediation
- Session 06 – Soil conservation issues in organic farming and conservation agriculture
- Session 09 – Soil quality improvement using natural materials
- Session 11 – Pedotechnique in large scale farming
- Session 12 – Remediation of mine, quarry and oil fields soils
Friday, June 17, 15.00 – 17.00
- Session 04 – Post- fire soil management in natural and anthropogenic fire
- Session 07 – Forest soils: conservation policies
- Session 08 – Land management in a changing environment
Traveling with Your Poster
Many airlines now require that poster tubes be checked rather than brought as carry-on luggage. Please check with your airline prior to traveling.
We suggest you to bring a copy of the poster on a USB thumb drive so that it can be printed at copy-shop in Cluj Napoca.