The following level of experience or equivalent knowledge is recommended:
210-260 IINS v3.0
Standard Training Path
CCNA Security certification is valid for three years. To recertify, you must pass one of the following before your certification expiration date:
- Any current associate-level exam except the ICND1 exam.
- Any current 642-XXX professional-level or any 300-XXX professional-level exam.
- Any current 642-XXX Cisco Specialist exam (excluding Sales Specialist exams or MeetingPlace Specialist exams, Implementing Cisco TelePresence Installations (ITI) exams, Cisco Leading Virtual Classroom Instruction exams or any 650 online exams).
- Any current CCIE written exam.
- The current CCDE Written Exam or current CCDE Practical Exam.
- The Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview and the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Visit Cisco's site for additional recertification information.